Daddy and Collyn, which one is more sleepy?
Mommy and Collyn, he looks so content.
Collyn, all stretched out.
I found my thumb, finally!
Monday, January 15, 2007
Pictures from Mac weren't uploading correctly so re posted.
Posted by Josh at 12:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey chickie,
I would have left some comments but the internet wasn't working here until last night. Conner was not very happy with Z last night. Conner kept crying and crying and Z was wondering what he was doing wrong. He got fed up with it right before Jon and C left and bonked C on the head with a plastic hammer and then bit his finger. Oy-Vey what am I going to do with my kid. I figured C would fight back, but Z acts just like his mother.
C looks like he his gaining some weight. I think the milk machine is producing too much milk. He He
love me
Hello are you guys still alive. Our is C kicking you two in the rear. Put some more pics on the blog. Love Aunt Kim
hello....anybody home? Sure would be nice to see updates of my grandson.
Love, Nana
Post a Comment