Hi everyone,
Josh and I took our lil' man out to get his 'newborn' pics taken yesterday and what a story! We took his clothes off so we could take the pictures and he peed on his mommy twice! Only his mommy. Why he couldn't decide to pee on someone other than his mother, I have yet to figure out. Anyhow.. . we won't get the pics back till next month so we will get the out to you all as soon as possible. We also picked out our belly pictures that were taken with the same lady and let me tell you how excited I am about them! (Of coarse, the look amazing because I am so HOT.. but that is beside the point.) I will be picking them up in Nashville in about 3 weeks. So, until then. . we will post more pictures. Not today though because we forgot to charge the camera. SORRY WE ARE A BIT DISTRACTED. We love you and keep checking to see our little one grow.
Love~all us here
Saturday, February 3, 2007
Posted by Josh at 6:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment