Well, I don't know. But I do know that I weigh 11 oz and I am 19 weeks and 5 days old. Aunt Kimmy knows what exactly I am. .and so does Nannie Judy. Judy was nice enough to come to mommy's appointment with her as a stand in for Daddy. We had a good day shopping with Collyn man and eating all sorts of goodies at Red Lobster.
The top picture is baby x with his hands on his forhead and obviously he is going to have my feet, just like Collyn! How fun! After the foot pic is a squishy face pic. . and another praying baby.

The little rascal. . as usual getting into things. . 

Friday, November 16, 2007
I'M A . . . .
Posted by Josh at 1:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What does Collyn think of his sibling? kisses
love
k
Post a Comment