I didn't get a chance to open many of my Christmas presents this year because it was time for my nap. . but I sure get to play with them. 
My trip to the Atlanta Aquarium. . soo many fish, so little time
Look at that one, mom.
What a cool picture. . 
Papa, take me there. . 
Too much excitement for one little man to handle.
We took a ton of pics at Coke World as well, but all with Nana's camera. When she arrives in Seattle she will email them to mommy so she can post them for you! I sure liked that big bear!
Monday, December 31, 2007
Fishes, fishes everywhere. . .
Posted by Josh at 9:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You seemed to have a lot of fun....i have to repeat myself but collyn is looking so cute in every picture! and it was nice to see one with mike and kali. oh one day i have to fly to america, too :-)
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Marleen
...ON every picture
Post a Comment