I cannot tell you how in love with these pictures I am! I am just so amazed that they turned out so amazing! Just let me know what you want and I will make you all copies. Isn't he just the cutest little thing. . .
I just love this picture. . it is PRICELESS




Of coarse, I had to get some more nakie baby pics. . because I won't be able to do this any more. . at least with Collyn. My most favorite of all the pictures is this amazing picture collage of all Collyn's little parts. His little toes, hands, mouth, belly button, eyes and of coarse, his most cute little butt. Sorry I can't share it with you, it is already framed and way to big to scan!
Thursday, February 28, 2008
The most amazing 1 year pics ever!
Posted by Josh at 4:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
SUPER cute! my fav. is the close-up nakie one...he is such a little man :)
Can you send him over in a box so I can eat his cute little cheeks? I would be very much appreciated. He is a snugglie bugglie little man. Too cute.
kisses,
Kim
Post a Comment