I know, I know. . I haven't been the best at getting pictures on the blog. . but let me tell you how much fun we are having chasing after a 14 month old while getting no sleep at night because Mr. Liam has decided that he doesn't feel like sleeping while it is dark. So, here are a couple of cute pictures and one that tells you what it is like at our house these days. Enjoy!
I'm so cute, it is alright that I climb onto the couch myself. . and dive off head first into pillows.
See Dad, I am the ULTIMATE multi-tasker!
Sorry this is such a goofy shot, Josh (the sick one with pink eye and some other crap) took the picture.
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Posted by Josh at 12:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like you are having tons of fun over there. My God, L looks so tiny and adorable and in his tub. C is quite the cutest little boy and yes he can jump off the couch. Just make sure all of the pillows are there to catch him. heh heh
L looks like he would rather be doing somthing else. Give them both tons of kisses for me.
Love
K
love my c==k in his mouth while i play with his package and gently finger his asspu--y, soothers are money wasted both mine sucked it from a few weeks old and the boy did it best
Post a Comment