Kimmy called me asking (for Morgan) why I haven't put any new pictures on the blog. I realize that, YES I SUCK. . but I did, at least get pictures on the blog the day I got home from the hospital with our newest little guy. We took him back to the hospital to get his jaundice level checked and he has gained back 4 ounces! We take him again 28 and I will let you know if anything exciting happens. Until then, here are some pretty cute pictures of Collyn's very first Easter egg hunt. . and him opening his Easter box from his Nana.
I'm so small. . 

Eggs are yummy. . . especially the ones that fit in my mouth!

Monday, March 24, 2008
Posted by Josh at 3:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I think C likes L. It looks like he is being the protective big bro. L is adorable. It looks like a cute little munchkin baby with extra long fingers and toes.
Z wanted to tell Josh to,"No, Joshie." Give the babies kissses for me.
Love
me
Post a Comment