Thursday, March 6, 2008

Oh, oh. .

I forgot to mention that my little man is getting his two top molars. They have already broken the skin and in the next day or two, the bottom ones will be about the same. So, he didn't get sick with the flu again. . he was just teething. Poor little guy, but at least these ones don't seem to be bothering him too much. .unless I mess with his gums then it is another story all together. Collyn is really into cuddling with the belly. He likes to come up to me and pull my shirt up so he can look at my belly button and try to get my freckles off my skin (ouch, He rests his cute little head on it and gives it kisses and I think he understands that there is a baby in there. . because I tell him that it is a baby everyday. I hope his love for the belly translates into love for his baby brother.

1 comments:

melissa rohr said...

hehe, collyn is so cute!

at least you don't have him asking you all the time, when the baby is gonna pop out your butt! {like zoe did}

can't wait to see him!

we better get to see you this summer!