Disclaimer: I hate blogger. I just had this post all done with cute comments and all. . and it wouldn't post it. So here is the boring version.




Sunday, April 6, 2008
Posted by Josh at 8:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Disclaimer: I hate blogger. I just had this post all done with cute comments and all. . and it wouldn't post it. So here is the boring version.




Posted by Josh at 8:18 AM
2 comments:
he is so tiny still-cute!
gah, i want another one...RIGHT now!
This post should be called chillin' on the couch. All of then seem to be very content relaxing on the couch. The little zombie is adorable with his funky little half open eyes and C looks like the big man on campus with his puppies. Funny little one's. I hope you are getting more sleep, lil' sis.
Love,
me
Post a Comment