Here are some new pics. I was telling Josh about this night eating pizza and he was dying to see what his son looked like while wearing his dinner. Good thing I had the forethought to take all of his clothes off of him because he was going to get a bath after dinner. Too funny.

Collyn decided to play peek-a-boo with tennis balls. . what a kid

Because we can crawl up onto the couch without assistance, this is where I find him if I leave the room. . and he even tries to crawl in with L in the seat.
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Posted by Josh at 3:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Why are you frowning mister? Z was playing peek-a-boo with you. He wants to play with you sooooo bad. He also wants to give you and baby brother L some snuggles and kisses.
Miss you guys.
Love
K, M, Z, L, & W
Post a Comment