I am sorry that I haven't posted any new pics in the last couple of days. I am on my laptop right now, but I PROMISE to post pics tomorrow. . (I got the cd with the rest of the birth pics today from Megan at Catie's 1st b-day party). . The Kansas game is on right now (HELLO MARCH MADNESS. . FINAL FOUR) and I can't get upstairs because i would miss the game and that would be very sad.
I have been taking super cute pictures to share. . oh, and I also forgot to update everyone from L's 2 wk appointment. He weighed in at 7 lbs 4 oz and was measured at 20 1/4 inches long. So. . he is gaining and growing like a weed! We don't go back to the doc until his 2 month appt. . and I am excited to see how much he weighs then! KU is kicking some UNC butt, I guess that is what Mr. Roy Williams gets for leaving KU for UNC. . only a min left. . (I have to stay on until KU wins. . ) blah blah blah. . 19 point game KU still ahead.
KU WILL PLAY MEMPHIS MONDAY NIGHT! Super excited.. .till tomorrow and pics.
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Posted by Josh at 7:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment