Here is the beginning of a bunch of new pics. I don't have a lot of free time these days to post pictures, even with Josh home. Things here are wonderful. Liam is 4 months old today and he loves to talk and eat his fingers. Collyn picks up new words every day and he loves airplanes. Everything that he hears that is loud, he points up to the sky and says 'airplane'. . .of coarse, it isn't quite that clear. . but pretty darn close.
Liam and I hanging out. .
He is huge. .
The sweetest sleeping baby. Look how long he has gotten!
My cute new hair do. .
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Caution: Photo dump ahead
Posted by Josh at 11:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Ha Ha.. we do have pretty much the same haircut. How did that happen?
Cute cute cute little boys. I just want to eat them up.
Love
K
Post a Comment