We took the boys to this Exotic animal place that had animals that C could feed and touch. He was excited to see all the snakes and turtles (because we saved a turtle from our driveway and put it into the pond in the back yard . but that is a whole other story). . but he got super excited when he realized he could walk outside and feed the lambs.
One of these little guys licked C pretty much from head to toe, but Josh coudn't get the shot because L was being a pill. I think they like my little man. .
I took this picture today, because L doesn't get a lot of camera time. I think I make some pretty darn cute babies~!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Rainforest Adventure ( Smoky Mountains still. . )
Posted by Josh at 2:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
L is s sweet. It looks like we have another animal lover on our hands. Hopefully L is that way too.
Love
K
new posts lady!
Post a Comment