Saturday, August 9, 2008

Hi guys,

I know that I suck, but that is fine with me. I got my car back and it is perfect! Couldn't be happier with the two months of body work. Freaking retards. Anyhow. . Josh and I ventured to the Nashville Zoo today with our two little monkeys and C was thrilled. L was just happy to be near his brother, chew on his baby carrier and to chill with both Mommy and Daddy. It wasn't 100 million degrees outside either (hence the trip to the zoo) so that made everyone happy.

The video's that follow don't happen to be from the zoo. The two of L are from today. The one of him in his swing is silly, Josh was hiding behind the door and L knew that he was there so he was really talking and smiling for him. He was having a freaking ball in the bath, but by the time Josh got in there with the camera, four fingers were back in the mouth and it was hard to get a word out.

The two different video's are of C's most favorite thing to watch on Youtube 'Mahnamahna.' It is something from the Muppets. He is the freaking cutest little dancing man ever. Josh just reminded me that I am missing another video. . so I am going to cut this short. WE LOVE YOU!

0 comments: