As cute as it gets. . I guess. C wore antlers. . amazing Momma and some fingers. . what else do I need?
1 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Perfect pics ofthe perfect little family. M says that I needto come a few days early so that you can have 5 dogs and three kids in your house for a few days before we have to pick up the truck. Z is getting excited to play with his cousins. He even tells me exactly where we a moving to. Give the babies kisses and kick J for me. Love K
1 comments:
Perfect pics ofthe perfect little family. M says that I needto come a few days early so that you can have 5 dogs and three kids in your house for a few days before we have to pick up the truck. Z is getting excited to play with his cousins. He even tells me exactly where we a moving to. Give the babies kisses and kick J for me.
Love
K
Post a Comment