Today we took the boys to see Santa . . . .and it was just as much fun as my last trip to see the BIG man in Red. L (for those of you who don't know this already) has been dubbed a 'Spider Monkey' (because he is literally attached to me 24/7. .and while I love the little guy dearly, it is not by choice) by his father and C is pretty close. Well, L was alright for about a mila-second after I set him down on Santa's lap and C freaked the second Josh was in the motion of putting him down. We thought it would be better to try to get a together shot before the individual shots. . and the only one we ended up with was a poor shot of L. . but not crying.
So needless to say, we probably waited too long to make another go at the BIG man this year, so . . one pic I guess is better than none. I don't have the scanner hooked up to my computer. . but as soon as I get everything put back together, I will post the pic of L. He is sooo cute!
(I wouldn't hold your breath, it will probably be after I get the pics for Christmas posted!)
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Posted by Josh at 1:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment