Friday, March 20, 2009

I HATE THE E.R.

I am sure you are all wondering where the pictures of our little one year old guy with his cute birthday cake covered self are. . well, we have spent more time in the hospital lately then I think I ever have with C man.  After our emergency room visit Sunday, we went back Monday morning for a scheduled appointment.  5 hours later and many icky tests all they could tell me was that it was something viral.  Fast forward to yesterday . . . and 5 more hours in the ER because he was having a hard time breathing. . it is now Croup.  My little man sounds like a barking seal.  And just feels like poo.  


Margie and Scott are on the way to our house!  YAY!  I am hoping that L will feel better by the time they arrive (hopefully tomorrow) and we will all be able to eat cake and celebrate his birthday all over again!  C is really good at saying "Happy Birthday, bubbie!"  If anything new changes I will let you know.

OH. . I almost forgot to say that Morgan's parent's made it to our house and we were able to have a nice visit.  They were here Monday about the same time that we got home from the hospital.  Once C warmed up, he loved to play with Jack and Alberta.  We can't wait for them to come back because that means Kimmy and Zach will be here!  Oh what fun we will have!

0 comments: