Well we decided since they drained all the lakes here around the complex we should see how dry they are, and it turns out they werent that dry at all, we got some good atv training last night.
This is a picture for Morgan, brand spanking new SR-25 when I opened it up for the first time still had the cosmoline on the bolt and the carrier assembly, got it zeroed at 800 meters now, and I know at 500 meters a pigeon sitting on a hesco just makes a poof with the 308 match grade lr hollow points pretty damn amazing weapon system, it has become my primarmy weapon now, and my M4 stays slung majority of the time when we are out and about.
Monday, December 3, 2007
A few pictures from Iraq
Posted by Josh at 10:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Damn Josh,
I'm jealous. I guess I'm in the wrong job seeing that I don't even have a weapon and you probably have three.
Morgan
Post a Comment