This one is for Kimmy. My regular clothes have become a bit too uncomfortable so I had to give in and start wearing maternity pants. . .I guess that is alright for being 24 weeks, right?!
Here you go, Josh. . your brats are still just that. . .
C was playing in his toy box and I thought this was the best picture!
What a smile. . 
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Posted by Josh at 5:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It would be nice if you we actually standing sideways. Collyn looks like he is thinking, "I know your watching me and I have eyes in the back of my head. Look at all those teeffers. He looks like a big boy now. Where did the baby go? By the way Z says C's name now.
love
me
i hate you and your little pregnant belly! haha, just kidding. collyn is too cute! rowan is starting to try and smile and coo at me, gawd...melt my heart!
collyn is sooooo cute!!! what a pity i haven't seen him until today, i think i have to fly across the ocean :-)
i wish you ans your family (with animals) a nice christmas time and a happy new year.
♥Marleen♥
Post a Comment