I think I am getting better at taking these pictures all by myself. I think I actually got Kimmy a sideways one too! I rule! 



Saturday, January 19, 2008
29 Week prego picture
Posted by Josh at 11:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think I am getting better at taking these pictures all by myself. I think I actually got Kimmy a sideways one too! I rule! 



Posted by Josh at 11:48 AM
2 comments:
Little bity man sure is growing now. I think that you will look a little more pregnant this time. as in he will stick out more than C did. Should we take bets now?
love
k
haha, i'm tagging you!
RULES:
1. List the link to your tagger and also post the following rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird, whatever.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your blog also leaving the links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are "tagged" by leaving a comment on their blog.
here, i'll start you off:
I've been tagged by my friend Melissa!
(http://thisfamilydevine.blogspot.com/)
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
and now you can tag [do as many as you can]:
1. [me, since i never filled this out just found it and started with you.]
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
Post a Comment