Tuesday, January 22, 2008

1st Birthday picture adventure

I am so excited about Collyn's one year pictures! We went to Tanya's. . the same lady that did his newborn and our belly pictures and she is just the greatest! Of coarse, in true Collyn fashion, he just had to pee on his mommy (this time not really on me, more like at me. .) but we got some amazing shots. We got so many cute pictures in with his clothes on, then we stripped him down so we could get body parts for a collage I ordered. Now, I will always be able to remember just how small he was at a little over a year. . crazy how time flies. I also realized today just how short of time it will be before we bring home Liam. Only 75 days (yes, I counted while I was in class because I was so bored. .). Josh is going to try to come home at the end of March so he has enough time to actually get here for the birth. .and my luck, I won't have the baby till Kimmy's birthday. At least if that happens, I won't have to go shopping for her this year. . she can have a baby!

1 comments:

melissa rohr said...

yea for it being almost time! isn't crazy to think that here soon-you'll have 2 babies to love and you'll be a fam. of four! haha, we're already planning out baby #3! i am just so inlove with being a mom! i can't wait to see c's photos-i bet there to die for!