Here are a bunch of random pictures that I have been taking of Collyn. . well, before we both had the flu last week. We are both feeling quite a bit better and re-getting used to our routine. . you know, up early two days a week and going to the baby sitter. . not a lot of fun at this point. Here is the 33 wk prego pic. I guess you can actually tell that I am pretty pregnant now. I don't think I am much bigger than I was with Collyn. . but what do I know.. . I only see myself from one angle.. so I guess, you decide Kimmy. Am I huger than I was the first time around?
Liam 33 wk belly
Collyn 33 week belly
My little guy likes my closet
What a sweet little man, you wouldn't know he's got the flu. .
JAILED! ! !
At Marques' birthday party. Collyn wanted the birthday boy's balloon.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Posted by Josh at 6:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Too Cute...Poor little man with the rosy red cheeks. I think you are a little bit smaller this time around. Maybe Liam's labor won't be as long as Collyn's. But remember you have lost some weight the last week or so; so we will have to see in a couple of weeks.
Love
K
Post a Comment