A classic C man pose
I didn't even set this up. I helped C onto the couch and he kissed L's hand all by himself. What a great big brother he is going to be!
Obviously someone has something the other wants. . funny he never wanted a passy when he was a really small one.
And it goes right into the . . . 
"Now, I am going to tell you the rules, so listen up because I am only going to say this once. .. "
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Posted by Josh at 6:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey chickie,
LooKs like you are getting spam comments again. That last pic is too funny. It really looks like C is telling L how its going to be. Cute. Cute. Cute.
Love
me
cute, thanks for sharing those!
is that, that crazy swing that you can put the carseat into and hook your ipod up to?
Post a Comment