So I have more pics to share. . I know. . I know. .I suck. The thing is, trying to get little L to sleep during the night time is kicking my behind and trying to be a mommy during the day to a crazy 15 month old is, well, kicking my behind. Thank Goodness for baby sitters.
This is the coolest swing on the market right now. . and I am not so sure he even likes the darn thing. .
Two by two. . with everything
I love this little boy. . 
I am sharing this pic because I want you all to see what a waste of space this place is. . but we are staying here. .
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Posted by Josh at 6:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HE is soo freakin adorable and getting so big. When are you going to send him to me? Little L is a teenie tiny cutie too. Thanks for posting pics
Love
K
younger one has a nice ass on her I would love to cumin that
Post a Comment