Josh couldn't make it. But that didn't stop Judy, the boys and I from heading to Detroit for Kiera and Brandon's wedding. We took C and L to the Zoo. C has now been to 6 zoo's. . a regular world traveling zoo man. I still can't believe that Kiera and I have been friends for 11 years. It was fun to look back on not so flattering pictures and see how much we have grown (not only in looks) but as individuals as well. In these first few pictures, I was still trying to get a hold on the new camera. . . I still don't have it yet, but learning quickly.
Michigan has playgrounds at reststops. . THANK GOODNESS!
Detroit Zoo
Friday, October 10, 2008
Detroit adventure
Posted by Josh at 5:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Those are some pretty cute pics of my c man, but where is my baby l? Looks like you had fun!! Since when do they put play areas in reststops? weird...
Love youall,
MKZLW
Post a Comment