Ok so I was at the vet with Clyde yesterday morning and there was a lady in there getting a checkup on her 7 week old weimaraner. She was telling the lady behind the desk that she had to get rid of him and couldn't find anyone to take him. She said she had lost her job here in Clarksville and had to move to nashville in two weeks into an apartment with no backyard. I am not sure if thats true or not I personally think she was just abit overwhelmed by a weimaraner puppy. So anyway long story short I talked to jess and now he has a new home. His name is tentatively 'Knox' I am not sure if we are going to keep the name or not but he sure is cute.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
So here he is the new addition.
Posted by Josh at 10:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh my, you guys are nuts!
SUPER cute though =)
oh my god how cute is this little puppy??? drake and clyde seem to have adopted knox so everything seems to be perfectly alright. my mother just told me on the phone that you have a new puppy so i had to check your blog for new pictures. the upper one is one of the cutest dog pics i habve ever seen, like a model :-)
a big hello from germany
marleen
Post a Comment