Friday, February 1, 2008

3-d ultra sound of little Liam

Judy, Collyn and I went to Nashville today to have a 3-D ultra sound done and boy oh boy (literally) did we get a show. Little Liam decided that he should show the whole world what he is working with. . and the shot is perfect for Aunt Kimmy, who asked me to specifically ask the tech to get a shot of his boy parts to 'make sure' it was a little boy. Is this clear enough? It was almost like he could read my mind, and brought his little knees up so we could see. Too cute.



He looks so much like Collyn! I sure make um cute, don't I? (I guess Josh does a little bit of work. .) Collyn started to get a bit fussy and Liam reacted. He brought his little hands up to his face and covered it. . almost like he was just praying Collyn would be quite for just a minute. The blur on the left of the pics by his eye is the cord. I wasn't quite as lucky this time with the placement of the cord, but at least we know he is a healthy little bundle with all the proper parts!




Oh, for those of you who didn't know. . I was told by accident Thanksgiving day that I was having a litte boy. I was upset, but pleased. I don't know if I am emotionally ready to deal with little baby girl drama. Give me about 3 more boys. . then maybe I will be ready.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

He He He...He just knows Aunt Kimmy is is favorite. I think Liam looks alot like Josh. I finally recieved the e-mail. I will tell you later what I think. We are leaving for a little bit and I want to actually enjoy it.
Love
K